What will be the format for CII exams?
- Online computer-based exam.
When can I sit for my CII exams?
- Anytime within the validity of your exam voucher, please check this in your My CII at www.cii.co.uk in the "Bookings and Results" section.
How can I sit for my CII exams?
- Via a test centre
CII delivers its exams via PSI testing centres. There are about seven locations in UAE you can choose from. You will be able to search for an available exam centre near you once you started the booking process. (Please see detailed guidance below on How to book your exam)
- Via remote invigilation exam
The CII now offers candidates the option to sit multiple-choice exams online in a suitable location of the candidate's choice (for example, home), using a PC or laptop with access to a webcam, instead of at a test centre.
FOR EXAM RE-SIT:
STEPS ON HOW TO BOOK YOUR EXAM:
1. Log in to www.cii.co.uk using your CII PIN or registered email and password.
2. Watch the video below showing the step-by-step guide in booking your exam:
- Via testing centre
- Via remote exams invigilation
Step-by-step video guide of booking the exam: https://www.cii.co.uk/learning/qualifications/assessment-information/before-the-exam/exam-booking-guidance/
IMPORTANT IF YOU PLAN TO SIT FOR REMOTE INVIGILATION:
If you plan to sit your exam via remote invigilation (at your home), please take note on the below important things:
- Watch a video on what to expect on PSI remote exam invigilation:
- Technical requirements: You must check the equipment you plan to use on the exam day is suitable here: https://home.psiexams.com/static/#/bcheck
If you need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.